April 16, 2021
Our 50th Episode!
1. Coach's Corner - Market and investment predictions and how difficult they are - https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-timing-winners-losers-morning-brief-101319708.html
2. Pandemic habits that should (or shouldn't) stick around - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/opinion/covid-pandemic-normal.html
3. The good old days - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/smarter-living/why-we-romanticize-the-past.html
Top 5 Nicknames
March 22, 2021
1. Coach's Corner - Social media influencers and financial advice
2. How to talk to your kids about money -https://www.kathylongo.com/blog/using-pop-culture-and-technology-to-teach-your-kids-money-lessons.html
February 12, 2021
1. Coach's Corner - Investor Psychology - https://www.collaborativefund.com/blog/traits/
2. Restaurants after COVID - https://seattle.eater.com/2021/1/28/22248080/restaurant-design-coronavirus-pandemic-partitions-takeout-social-distancing
3. Social classes described as The Office Characters - https://alexdanco.com/2021/01/22/the-michael-scott-theory-of-social-class/
February 6, 2021
All things GameStop ($GME). What's going on, how it happened, and what it means for lots of retail investors.
Top 5 phrases people use that we hate.
November 24, 2020
1. Coach's Corner - Why pharmaceutical stocks have underperformed the market despite vaccine news -
2. Goal setting. Is it worth it?
3. Why I hope to die at 75