1. Coach's Corner - How much money do you need to feel financially secure? - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/americans-need-500000-in-savings-to-feel-financially-secure-survey-says.html
2. Are people bigger assholes now than they've been in the past?
3. The Olympics
Top 5 trios.
1. Coach's Corner - CPAs offering unsolicited investment advice
2. How much is "enough"? - https://calibratingcapital.com/3-types-of-enough/
3. What does rich mean to you? - https://moontowermeta.com/what-does-rich-mean-to-you/
1. Coach's Corner - Unsolicited advice regarding mortgages, borrowing money, and debt.
2. Death by overwork -
3. Strip clubs coming back from COVID -
Top 5 things you can't wait for them to end.
1. Coach's Corner - The role of financial advisors in "get rich quick" market moments - https://www.wsj.com/articles/want-to-get-rich-quick-who-can-stop-you-11620399961?mod=itp_wsj&ru=yahoo
Top 5 acting performances portraying a real person.
Our 50th Episode!
1. Coach's Corner - Market and investment predictions and how difficult they are - https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-timing-winners-losers-morning-brief-101319708.html
2. Pandemic habits that should (or shouldn't) stick around - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/opinion/covid-pandemic-normal.html
3. The good old days - https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/smarter-living/why-we-romanticize-the-past.html
Top 5 Nicknames